Lawn Edge Trimming Tips
- Do not use a conventional spade as most have a slightly curved blade and do not leave a straight edge.
- Use a half moon cutter for small lengths of edge.
- Flexible edging tools using coated mild steel or plastic can give a crisp and permanent edge.
- Long handled shears are the best for trimming grass that has grown over the edge and it neatens up even the best lawns. If you use an edger every time you will soon run out of grass to trim.
- The job is made easier and more satisfying if there is a gully between the end of the lawn and the border or bed.
Cordless Strimmer, Lawn Edger and Trimmer like this GTECH ST04 shown above is a must for all garden and grass lovers.
- The ST04 grass trimmer makes light work of cutting and edging, thanks to its fully adjustable head and powerful 12v battery unit that spins the blades at over 8500 rpm.
- A pack of 20 free blades are supplied with this machine and are easy to fit.
- The ST05 trimmer will provide up to 30 mins continuous cutting time from one charge and can be easily be set up for the individual garden user with the extendable handles.
- There is a Wolf Garten Tool attachment with a roller and rotating toothed blade to trim the edge.
Read also best lawn edges