Any port in a storm or any container in a garden!
If you have shipped a load of plants into your garden recently you may want a new vessel to hold them in. It can be a Titanic struggle to make your car-go to the local nursery but if you let a Fittonia Pink Star board your car until you get back to the car port you will stop me dredging up any more terrible puns.
- A Hosta named Titanic – goes well with Iceberg roses or Lettuce – just a tip.
- Sea Holly useful for Christmas at sea and Docks useful all the time if the Captain is nettled
- A Rose named Seagull a white rambler seems appropriate, whilst others are called Sea Foam, Sea Pearl, Seashell and Seaspray even sea-ling Wax.
- Dragon boat flower ‘Ixora’
- The earliest boat plant hybrid I could find was the ‘Pink’ or Dianthus ‘Joan of Arc’.