I am not against garden gnomes, they can brighten up your mood and dark wintery days. From a gardeners view I offer the following comments.
- Use gnomes for friends family and your own pleasure and amusement.
- I don’t take gnomes too seriously and have just a couple to keep one another company.
- Large families of gnomes seem better if you have the space.Â The weeds of a gnomery are other frivolous ornaments and I stay clear of them particularly fairies, witches and elves.
- You can name you gnome three times with a personal name, a clan name, and a nickname.Â The picture is Mumple chops the fourth from the clanÂ gardenfoot with the nickname hortoris.
- Keep your gnome clean and they will live in your garden without needing special fertiliser or pruning