If Prince Charles can talk to flowers and plants perhaps your grass would like to listen to some classical music. Nocturnes may be more appropriate than ‘the floral dance’ or anything else that attracts weeds.
Grass & Lawn Music
- Beethoven first movement (of the lawn mower) is one of his lesser known hits.
- 1812 is the best time of day to trim your edges.
- To get neat patterns on the grass go Bach over it in opposite directions.
- Fertilse your lawn with Schubert to give it some fizz.
- Do not let your tuning fork Liszt .
- Grass clippings are due for some Chopin before they adorn the compost heap.
- I use a hook shaped knife to get grass out of cracks in pavement and flagstones. I call it a Mahler.
- Do the twitch’, like Cubby Checker’s twist only spelt differently.’
- Edelweiss should be rolled over in the clover not Mendelssohned with.