White daisy like flowers cover this tansy relative, Tanacetum ferulaceum, which is one of 70 or so types of Tansy that can be grown in your garden.
- Flowers are generally white single or yellow double
- Common names include Bachelor’s Buttons, Ragwort,Bitter Buttons, Boerenwormkruid, Gold-buttons, Ponso, and Yomogi-Giku
- Many varieties have a strong odour that I dislike but other may appreciate.
- Feverfew grows easily from seed Tanacetum parthenium
- The ragworts grow rapidly by underground rhizomes and can become a pest.
- Heat and drought tolerant, Tansy will not mind if you ignore it.
Feverfew has medicinal properties