I am hoping for some coloured Heucheras for Fathers day later this month – well hope is free!
Uses of Heuchera
- Heuchera are commonly used as specimen plants or in small groups of the same variety.
- They are at home in woodland gardens, rock gardens or as groundcover.
- Heuchera are useful in patio pots or as components in mixed containers. They are often used at this time of year for winter containers
- Flower panicles make fine additions to cut flower arrangements.
- Heuchera attracts butterflies.
- Heuchera consists of over 50 species and there are many new varieties so you could make a study and collection of these interesting plants.