Hover mowers are quick and easy to use but they do not leave stripes in your grass. The motor mowers for long grass are an excellent way of clearing space like a hovering scythe. The electric Hover mowers are fine for small lawns and are far lighter than most other lawnmowers but they are unlikely to collect up the cut grass.
Before Using Your Mower
- Read the instruction book, it may seem obvious but best to be prepared.
- Fill the petrol tank before you start as pouring petrol into a hot engine can be as dangerous as smoking.
- Examine the area to be cut for stones, bits of metal, toys or pets.
- Set the cutting height, not too short!
- When starting the machine keep it still, perhaps by putting your foot on the hood.