White was the order of the day for Kate Middleton’s bridal bouquet.
Previous Royal Weddings
- The Queen chose white Orchids in 1947.
- Diana The Princess of Wales had Gardenias and Stephanotis the waxy strongly scented white flowers.
- Princess Anne stepped most out of line with cream Roses, White Heather for luck and Scotland, plus the strongly scented Lily of the Valley.
- The Countess of Wessex had Arum lilies, Fressias for scent and again Roses.
- Sarah Ferguson carried a bouquet with perfumed Gardenias, cream Lilies, pale yellow Roses, Lilies of the valley and a sprig of myrtle.
- Camilla Duchess of Cornwall was slightly different in adding grey and cream Auriculas to a traditional bouquet.
Turn your arrangements into botanical works of art – here are some examples and clubs you could join.