- Hampton Court Henry VIII’s old dwelling and home to RHS flower show
- Highgrove Prince Charles allotment and home to plants that like to listen
- Frogmore – Windsor great park Not home to frogs but to little princesses
- Balmoral The Queen Vic home for old pub landladies
- Kew Royal Botanic Garden Home from home for dedicated gardeners.
- Buckingham Palace I am not sure whose home this is! Can any one help? Perhaps it is the Duke of Thessaloniki and his missus.
- Kensington Palace Garden One for housing the rest of the family
- Osborne House The Royal Osbornes, George, Sharron or Ossie?
- Richmond gardens The hills are alive to the sound of Richmond lassies
- Sandringham Home for the NFN – Normal for Norfolk folk.
Hampton Court palace and gardens by Mike_fleming CC BY-SA 2.0
Balmoral Castle by neil1877 CC BY-NC-ND 2.0
Buckingham Palace by khoogheem CC BY-NC-ND 2.0
Gardens. Osborne House by amandabhslater CC BY-SA 2.0